March Phone Photos

Sunday, March 27, 2016



Juniper loved our hikes that we went on, we would have to cover her so she wouldn't get burned so she always looked ridiculous in mix matched clothes
I worked with Crate & Barrel this month and the next few until we were leaving for RI
I was still going on shoots for Jenni Kayne bringing little Juniper around.  It was so nice to be able to work and bring her along.  I was shooting some crazy crystal lady that day and she said she needed to take my photo because our auras were really strong together.
Juniper gave Daddy a present when he decided to take her for me during the 3rd hour. lol
The best lips
Grammy came to visit one night after work and I came upstairs and found them like this
At Landon's Match Day Celebration.  We had already gotten a heads up from the program director in Rhode Island a week before so it was a nice relief, so we pretended like we didn't know where we were going!
Landon brought Juni up
Big Day!
Best buddies!
Announcing where he was going...
Cheers!
Passed out from all the fun
Still trying to make an escape with her mattress lowered
Cheek to cheek, our favorite
We had a get together at our friends Kelly & Stephanie's. The boys with their babies lol.
On the rooftop in LA
Easter bunny
Some Easter shots in the same dress I wore as a baby
Having fun with sugar cookies and decorating! I actually hate sugar cookies but I love to decorate them!
church buddies
Easter Sunday at Grammy's
Opening her Easter basket from Grammy
Easter egg hunt
When I photographed Martha Stewart! My ultimate goal in my career so I was fine to say bye to LA after this!
If you look closely you can see her 2 bottom teeth!
A trip to Carlsbad flowers
We met up with Landon's best friend Dave and his wife Sarah and 2 baby boys
Seaworld Family Selfie. Juniper was really into Shamu
Walking with a walker at 7 months.  Don't grow up Juni!
The first sign of her tooth popping through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Woods © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger